18.9.11

MY POO BROWN SHOES



(Åhlens / Timbaland (yes!! they make heels! über street!)

Last time I had a fling with high heeled shoes I was about 15. Everyone was slipping around in a -15° Sweden with stiletto heels, and so was I. Then I realised, hey, sneakers are nice. 

And boots. Bloody love boots.

But now, as I usually wear tights, and my hips suddenly grew to a size enough to carry 10 viking babies, I decided that heels are actually working in my favor. See comparison below on how my legs turn to duck feet in flats.


In Italy I wouldn't wear them, as its bloody cobblestones everywhere, shoes cost a fortune, and... 
I usually walk around a lot drunk. Which could lead into an italian hospital experience that I would want to avoid.

In Glasgow I never wore them cause its bloody freezing. AND, Scottish girls wear the most ridiculous height on heels. Seriously, crazy clown shoe heels. My heels (normal height) are the ones the fat girls wear. And Im not bloody fat.

Sweden: great streets, all shoes welcome, AND as most men are around 1,90 cm. So its appreciated to add a few cm as a girl.

Also, hoping to run into a pair of these on a round to the 2nd hand shops tmrw:


 But in poo-brown. Poo-brown is my new favorite color.

Together with a jacket like this:


OH. YES.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you! Be a doll and leave a comment, will ya? x